- RSS Channel Showcase 8314345
- RSS Channel Showcase 2599323
- RSS Channel Showcase 5373283
- RSS Channel Showcase 4404265
Articles on this Page
- 08/13/15--16:03: _Lyme disease is vas...
- 09/02/15--17:20: _Loudoun students wo...
- 09/17/15--14:18: _Long-term study on ...
- 10/02/15--13:23: _US National Guideli...
- 10/15/15--11:33: _The Surprising Link...
- 10/22/15--14:34: _Is Lyme Disease the...
- 11/05/15--11:46: _Fossilized tick fou...
- 11/20/15--15:14: _Undiagnosed illness...
- 01/15/16--14:04: _Bitten: A Patient W...
- 01/16/16--14:25: _Late stage Lyme dis...
- 02/29/16--21:00: _Introducing Results...
- 03/09/16--00:00: _Kelowna Vet Hospita...
- 03/17/16--02:00: _Legalize Lyme Disease
- 06/28/16--17:51: _10 Must Know Facts ...
- 02/10/17--15:45: _Lyme Patients Denie...
- 03/14/17--14:43: _Tick Season Starts ...
- 05/17/17--16:34: _Removing Ticks With...
- 08/13/15--16:03: Lyme disease is vastly under-reported, CDC says
- 09/02/15--17:20: Loudoun students work to extinguish Lyme disease worldwide
- 10/15/15--11:33: The Surprising Link Between Fibromyalgia and Lyme Disease
- 10/22/15--14:34: Is Lyme Disease the New AIDS? What You Need to Know
- 11/20/15--15:14: Undiagnosed illnesses leave doctors with bad bedside manners
- 01/16/16--14:25: Late stage Lyme disease
- 02/29/16--21:00: Introducing Results RNA Lyme Support
- 03/09/16--00:00: Kelowna Vet Hospital Develops Spray to Protect Pets from Ticks
- 03/17/16--02:00: Legalize Lyme Disease
- 06/28/16--17:51: 10 Must Know Facts About Lyme Disease
- 02/10/17--15:45: Lyme Patients Denied Insurance
- 03/14/17--14:43: Tick Season Starts Early This Year
- 05/17/17--16:34: Removing Ticks With Ease on Humans & on Our Furry Friends
ORIGINAL SOURCE Lyme disease may be grossly under-reported in the United States. Government researchers say the tick-borne infection affects about 10 times as many Americans as previously indicated by confirmed case reports. About 329,000 cases of Lyme disease occur every year, researchers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found in their analysis […]
Original Source Summer vacation wasn’t filled with swimming pools and pick-up basketball for 23 students at Rock Ridge High School. It was spent working with bacteria and DNA under microscopes in a lab. The Rock Ridge High School International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) Competition Team is working to create a living vaccine that will […]
Over nearly 15 years spent studying ticks, Indiana University’s Keith Clay has found southern Indiana to be an oasis free from Lyme disease, the condition most associated with these arachnids that are the second most common parasitic disease vector on Earth. He has also seen signs that this low-risk environment is changing, both in Indiana […]
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Lyme disease treatment guidelines developed by the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) were posted today on the National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC). They are the first Lyme guidelines which comply with the Institute of Medicine’s new standards for rigorous evidence assessment and patient engagement in the development […]
If you’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, you know better than anyone the pain, frustration and anxiety associated with this difficult to define disease. Ask anyone what the worst part about fibromyalgia (FMS) is and they might list the numbness, pain, difficulty sleeping, irritable bowel syndrome and the persistent depression – or they might say the […]
My life changed abruptly in April of 2010: blurred vision that I had had on and off since my 20s became double vision; occasional hearing fluctuations in my left ear that I had had on and off since my 20s became total deafness, or sound drowned out by maddening tinnitus. I had extreme panic attacks […]
Original Source Tick larvae encased in a 15- to 20-million-year-old piece of amber contains oldest known ancestor of Borrelia burgdorferi. Veterinary professionals are no strangers to the stealthy spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi—but the discovery of spirochete-like cells in a 15-million-year-old amber-encased tick reveals that the bacteria have been lurking around long before humans walked the Earth. […]
Winnipegger Megan Duczminski will never forget the moment when, lying in a hospital bed and waiting for treatment, she overheard residents outside her door talking about her case. They were laughing. “They were saying ‘Oh, she thinks she has this symptom, too? And she thinks she has that symptom, seriously?'” she said. “They were ridiculing me.” […]
For a patient with Lyme disease–like symptoms, the biggest challenge is finding a specialist who understands her condition. “Back home after three days, I peeled off my clothes for a long-overdue shower. Reflected in the bathroom mirror was a rash the shape of a bull’s-eye, blooming bright red on my left hip. A crimson omen […]
Most Australia’s are not diagnosed with Lyme disease until the disease has become chronic, also known as Late Stage Lyme disease. This is due to the medical profession being untrained and inexperienced in identifying the symptoms of Lyme disease. Additionally, local testing is also unreliable as a negative test result does not automatically exclude Lyme […]
We are so thrilled to announce our partnership with Results RNA. This company has gone above and beyond in creating a product that is not only 100% natural and safe but is effective in treating Lyme Disease. If you or someone you know is suffering with Lyme and having difficulty getting any kind of help, […]
“A local veterinary hospital in Kelowna is hoping their creation will help protect pets from ticks and mosquitos. Pandosy Village Veterinary Hospital has developed a natural flower spray that will protect pets against ticks and mosquitos.” It’s about time somebody figured out a way to help protect our animal friends. Thank you Pandosy Village Veterinary […]
“Lyme disease has reached epidemic proportions. It is the fastest growing infectious bacterial disease in America. Generally contracted by a tick bite, new evidence shows it is also contractible via mosquito, spider, or fly bite , via the womb from mother to child , or potentially through unprotected sex . The CDC states that it does not know how many people […]
Although Lyme ticks are more prominent during warmer weather, they still exist even in the colder seasons. We’re here with 10 facts that you MUST know. Lyme disease is an infectious disease transmitted to humans from tick bites. Ticks infected with the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi cause the disease and are most active from April to […]
Lyme Patients Denied Care and Insurance Because of Missing Diagnostic Codes. NEWS PROVIDED BY Global Network on Institutional Discrimination Feb 08, 2017, 10:04 ET VERO BEACH, Fla., Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Struck by a duck? Burned because your water skis caught on fire? Have a bizarre personal appearance? Fortunately, the World Health Organization has […]
Lyme Ticks have emerged early this season. Protect yourself and your pets with the right products. NEWS PROVIDED BY By The Mercury March 13, 2017 A mild winter and early spring in many parts of the country mean ticks and fleas are beginning to emerge, according to a Kansas State University veterinarian. “The season for […]
This little device is removing ticks the safe way…
The post Removing Ticks With Ease on Humans & on Our Furry Friends appeared first on Lyme Talk Radio.